September 12, 2014
- Debra Bean, associate provost at National University, in California, has been promoted to provost there.
- Michelle Behr, acting dean of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Northern Colorado, has been chosen as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Birmingham-Southern College, in Alabama.
- Charles Cook, vice chancellor for academic affairs at the Houston Community College System, has been selected as provost/executive vice president for academic affairs for Austin Community College.
- Katherine Conway-Turner, provost of Hood College, in Maryland, has been named president of the State University of New York's Buffalo State College.
- Susan B. Dunton, a former consultant at Ayers and Associates, in Virginia, has been appointed as president of NHTI, Concord’s Community College, in New Hampshire.
- David Lassner, interim president and former vice president for information technology and chief information officer at the University of Hawaii, has been appointed as president on a permanent basis.
- John Ottosson, interim president of William Penn University, in Iowa, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Michael White, vice president of student services at Reedley College, in California, has been selected as president of Woodland Community College, also in California.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading