September 22, 2014
- Lea Anne Crooks, executive director of human resources and executive director of corporate college at Ivy Tech Community College, has been chosen as president of Ivy Tech's Terre Haute campus.
- Anne Carson Daly, vice president for academic affairs and dean of the faculty at Belmont Abbey College, in North Carolina, has been chosen as president of Mount Saint Mary College, in New York.
- Kristen Fragnoli, dean of liberal arts at Monroe Community College, in New York, has been chosen as provost at Finger Lakes Community College.
- Donald J. Green, vice president for extended and international operations at Ferris State University, in Michigan, has been named president of Georgia Highlands College.
- Carol Helland, interim provost of Mesabi Range College, in Minnesota, has been appointed to the job on a permanent basis.
- Alan Marble, interim president of Missouri Southern State University, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Gary L. Miller, chancellor of the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, has been selected as chancellor of the University of Wisconsin at Green Bay.
- Veronica Vargas Stidvent, president of CEA Consulting and lecturer at the University of Texas at Austin McCombs School of Business, has been appointed as chancellor of WGU Texas.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading