September 25, 2014
- Rebecca Chopp, president of Swarthmore College, in Pennsylvania, has been selected as chancellor of the University of Denver, in Colorado.
- Mary Cullinan, president of Southern Oregon University, has been chosen as president of Eastern Washington University.
- Rhoberta Haley, professor and director of nursing at the School of Graduate and Continuing Studies at Olivet Nazarene University, in Illinois, has been appointed as president of Chamberlain College of Nursing's St. Louis campus.
- Andrea Mayfield, vice president of East Mississippi Community College's Scooba campus, has been chosen as president of Shelton State Community College, in Alabama.
- Timothy Mottet, dean of fine arts and communication at Texas State University at San Marcos, has been appointed as provost at Northwest Missouri State University.
- Melody Rose, chancellor of the Oregon University System, has been named president of Marylhurst University, also in Oregon.
- Deborah Snyder, provost and chief academic officer at Cogswell College, in California, has been promoted to president and chief academic officer there.
- Clarence Wyatt, chief planning officer and special assistant to the president at Centre College, in Kentucky, has been appointed president of Monmouth College, in Illinois.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading