September 30, 2014
- Randy K. Avent, associate vice chancellor of research development at North Carolina State University, has been appointed as president of Florida Polytechnic University.
- Pamela Boehm, coordinator for social and behavioral sciences at Hill College, in Texas, has been promoted to president there.
- Michael L. Burke, president of Milwaukee Area Technical College, in Wisconsin, has been named chancellor of the Riverside Community College District.
- Rita Cheng, chancellor at Southern Illinois University, has been selected as president of Northern Arizona University.
- Pamela R. Edington, provost and dean of academic affairs at Norwalk Community College, in Connecticut, has been named president of Dutchess Community College, in New York.
- Susan J. Hunter, vice chancellor for academic affairs at the University of Maine System, has been appointed as president of the University of Maine.
- Anne M. Loochtan, vice president of academic affairs and dean of faculty at Mercy College (Ohio), has been named provost of Northern Virginia Community College's Medical Education Campus.
- Joyce McConnell, dean of the College of Law at West Virginia University, has been chosen as provost and vice president there.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading