November 18, 2014
- Wayne A. I. Frederick, interim president of Howard University, in Washington, D.C., has been appointed to the job on a permanent basis.
- Sam Hawgood, interim chancellor of the University of California at San Francisco, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Peter W. Karsten, president of Baker College of Owosso, in Michigan, has been selected as president of Baker College of Auburn Hills.
- Paul Kooistra, president of Mission to the World, has been appointed president of Erskine College and Theological Seminary, in South Carolina.
- Wolfgang Natter, dean of the School of Arts and Sciences at St. Bonaventure University, in New York, has been appointed as vice president for academic affairs and dean of the faculty at Chestnut Hill College, in Pennsylvania.
- Scotty Thomason, interim vice president of administrative services at College of the Siskiyous, in California, has been promoted to superintendent/president there.
- Richard (Biff) Williams, provost and vice president for academic affairs at Indiana State University, has been chosen as president of Dixie State University, in Utah.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading