November 25, 2014
- Margaret Bartow, executive vice president and provost at Lakeland Community College, in Ohio, has been named provost of Delaware County Community College, in Pennsylvania. (Note: This item has been corrected from an earlier version.)
- Janet Beer, vice chancellor of Oxford Brookes University, in England, has been chosen as vice chancellor of the University of Liverpool, also in England.
- Alexander N. Cartwright, vice president for research and economic development at the University at Buffalo, in New York, has been selected as provost and executive vice chancellor of the State University of New York System, of which Buffalo is a part.
- Cathy Dove, vice president of Cornell NYC Tech, in New York, has been chosen as president of Paul Smith's College, also in New York.
- Mary K. Grant, president of the Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, has been elected chancellor of the University of North Carolina at Asheville.
- Joseph P. McGinn, former dean of the honors college at Towson University, in Maryland, has been appointed as provost and vice president of academic affairs at the University of Maine at Farmington.
- Susan C. Wajert, dean of health sciences at the College of Mount St. Joseph, in Ohio, has been selected as president and CEO of Mercy College, also in Ohio.
- Beverly Walker-Griffea, senior vice president for student services at Montgomery College, in Maryland, has been chosen as president of Mott Community College, in Michigan.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading