November 26, 2014
- Mark T. Brainard, executive vice president at Delaware Technical Community College, has been selected as president there.
- D. Glen Cannon, president of Chattahoochee Valley Technical College, in Alabama, has been appointed as president of Gwinnett Technical College, in Georgia.
- Deanna King, vice chancellor for academic affairs for Ivy Tech Community College's Wabash Valley region, in Indiana, has been chosen as vice chancellor for academic affairs for the merged Wabash Valley and Southwest region.
- David (Buck) Landry, a managing director of Raymond James and former regent of Our Lady of Holy Cross College, in Louisiana, has been selected as the college's president.
- Kimberly McCormick, interim dean in the business and information technologies division at Chattanooga State Community College, in Tennessee, has been promoted to provost and vice president for academic affairs there.
- Kimberly Paddock-O'Reilly, associate vice president of new programs and professor at Salem International University, in West Virginia, has been chosen as vice president of academic affairs at Logan University, in Missouri.
- Neil Quigley, deputy vice chancellor (research) at the University of Wellington, in New Zealand, has been named provost there.
- Donna Stewart, dean of the business and technology division at College of DuPage, in Illinois, has been selected as vice president of academic affairs at Joliet Junior College, also in Illinois.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading