January 6, 2015
- Jeffrey J. Anderson, associate dean for leadership development at the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business, in Illinois, has been named president and CEO of Lake Forest Graduate School of Management, also in Illinois.
- Alan W. Cramb, provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Illinois Institute of Technology, has been appointed as president there.
- W. Kent Fuchs, provost of Cornell University, in New York, has been selected as president of the University of Florida.
- Dan Hocoy, associate provost at Saybrook University, in California, has been selected as provost/chief operating officer at Antioch University Seattle, in Washington.
- Leander (Russ) McDonald, former vice president of academic affairs at Cankdeska Cikana Community College, in North Dakota, has been chosen as president of United Tribes Technical College, also in North Dakota.
- Ryan Sagers, regional vice president of campus operations and campus executive director for AmeriTech College, in Utah, has been appointed as president of DeVry University's Philadelphia metro region.
- Michelle Simmons, vice chancellor of student affairs for Ivy Tech Community Colleges Kokomo Region, in Indiana, has been promoted to president there.
- John D. Simon, executive vice president and provost at the University of Virginia, has been chosen as president of Lehigh University, in Pennsylvania.
- Beth Weatherby, provost of Southwest Minnesota State University, in Minnesota, has been chosen as chancellor of the University of Montana Western.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading