February 25, 2015
- Chad Brown, provost and executive vice president of Zane State College, in Ohio, has been promoted to president there.
- Andrew H. Card Jr., acting dean of the George H. W. Bush School of Government and Public Service at Texas A&M University, has been selected as president of Franklin Pierce University, in New Hampshire.
- Marcella David, associate dean and professor of law and international studies at the University of Iowa College of Law, has been chosen as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Florida A&M University.
- John W. Nicklow, provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, has been appointed as provost and vice president for academic affairs at the University of New Orleans.
- Christine M. Riordan, provost of the University of Kentucky, has been named president of Adelphi University, in New York.
- Ashish K. Vaidya, special adviser to the president for regional economic development at California State University at Los Angles, has been chosen as provost and vice president for academic affairs at St. Cloud State University, in Minnesota.
- Jann Rudd Weitzel, provost at Lindenwood University, in Missouri, has been has been selected as president of Cottey College, also in Missouri.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading