March 18, 2015
- Michael D. Amiridis, executive vice president for academic affairs and provost at the University of South Carolina at Columbia, has been appointed as chancellor of the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Danny J. Anderson, dean of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at the University of Kansas, has been named president of Trinity University, in Texas.
- Robert L. Caret, president of the University of Massachusetts System, has been appointed as chancellor of the University System of Maryland.
- Jody Horner, president of Cargill Meat Solutions and Cargill Case Ready, in Kansas, has been chosen as president of Midland University, in Nebraska.
- Lynn Mahoney, interim vice provost and dean of undergraduate studies at California State University at Long Beach, has been named provost and vice president for academic affairs at California State University at Los Angeles.
- Mark A. Mone, interim chancellor of the University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee, has been selected for the job on a permanent basis.
- James R. Stellar, vice president for academic innovation and experiential education at Queens College of the City University of New York, has been appointed as senior vice president for academic affairs and provost at the State University of New York at Albany.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading