March 24, 2015
- Tim Blackman, acting vice chancellor at the Open University, in Britain, has been appointed as vice chancellor of Middlesex University London, also in Britain.
- Trenda Boyum-Breen, chief academic officer at Rasmussen College, in Minnesota, has been named president there.
- Paul Broadie II, vice president for student services at Orange County Community College, part of the State University of New York System, has been selected as president of Housatonic Community College, in Connecticut.
- J. Bradley Creed, provost and executive vice president and professor of religion at Samford University, in Alabama, has been chosen as president of Campbell University, in North Carolina.
- Moira McPherson, deputy provost at Lakehead University, in Ontario, has been promoted to provost and vice president (academic) there.
- Sheila K. Ruhland, president of Moraine Park Technical College, in Wisconsin, has been chosen as president of Tacoma Community College, in Washington.
- Edwin Trevathan, dean and professor of epidemiology in the College for Public Health and Social Justice at Saint Louis University, in Missouri, has been named executive vice president and provost at Baylor University, in Texas.
- John S. Vassar, chair of the department of fine arts, foreign languages and humanities at Louisiana State University at Shreveport, has been promoted to provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs there.
- Deborah Vess, vice president for academic affairs at Rivier University, in New Hampshire, has been appointed as vice president of academic affairs at Amarillo College, in Texas.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
- New presidents or provosts: Amarillo Bahamas Baltimore El Centro Middlesex North Lake St. Thomas UT
- New presidents or provosts: Baylor Campbell Cape Breton Geneseo War College William Mitchell
- New presidents or provosts: Anne Arundel Bethune-Cookman Central Penn East London UC-Riverside UCL Wallace State
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading