April 29, 2015
- Andrea E. Chapdelaine, provost and vice president for academic affairs at Albright College, in Pennsylvania, has been appointed president of Hood College, in Maryland.
- Tony Hawkins, instructional dean of arts, humanities and social sciences at Montgomery College, in Maryland, has been chosen as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Frederick Community College, also in Maryland.
- Lake Lambert III, dean of the College of Liberal Arts at Mercer University, in Georgia, has been named president of Hanover College, in Indiana.
- William J. Lennox Jr., former superintendent of the United States Military Academy, in New York, has been selected as president of Saint Leo University, in Florida.
- Todd Lidh, assistant dean of undergraduate studies at the Catholic University of America, in Washington, D.C., has been appointed as provost at Lees-McRae College, in North Carolina.
- Lee Ann Nutt, acting president of Lone Star College's Tomball campus, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
- Mark Rubinstein, vice president for student and academic services at the University of New Hampshire, has been chosen as president of Granite State College, also in New Hampshire.
- Karen Weddle-West, interim provost at the University of Memphis, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Michael K. Young, president of the University of Washington, has been selected as president of Texas A&M University at College Station.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading