June 4, 2015
- Richard Cosentino, vice chancellor for finance and administration at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke, has been selected as president of Lander University, in South Carolina.
- Sister Christine De Vinne, vice president for academic affairs and dean of faculty at Notre Dame of Maryland University, has been chosen as president of Ursuline College, in Ohio.
- Sharon Gaber, provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville, has been appointed president of the University of Toledo, in Ohio.
- Janet Krejci, interim vice president for academic affairs and provost at Illinois State University, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Shirley I. Metcalf, interim president of Central Oregon Community College, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
- Joianne Smith, vice president of student affairs at Oakton Community College, in Illinois, has been appointed president there.
- Jim Wohlpart, dean of undergraduate studies and professor of English at Florida Gulf Coast University, has been named provost and executive vice president for academic affairs at the University of Northern Iowa.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading