July 2, 2015
- Paul Blake, interim provost and vice president of academic affairs at Ferris State University, in Michigan, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- David Bogen, vice president academic and provost at Emily Carr University of Art and Design, in British Columbia, has been selected as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Maryland Institute College of Art.
- Linda Buchanan, vice president and dean for student life at Iowa Wesleyan College, has been named president of Andrew College, in Georgia.
- Darrell P. Kruger, dean of the College of Education and Human Development at the University of New Orleans, in Louisiana, has been chosen provost and executive vice chancellor at Appalachian State University, in North Carolina.
- Patrick G. Maggitti, Helen and William O’Toole Dean of the Villanova School of Business at Villanova University, in Pennsylvania, has been promoted to provost there.
- Joseph R. Marbach, provost and vice president for academic affairs at La Salle University, in Pennsylvania, has been chosen as president of Georgian Court College, in New Jersey.
- Karine Swensen Moe, the F.R. Bigelow Professor of Economics at Macalester College, in Minnesota, has been promoted to provost and dean of the faculty there.
- Gerald Napoles, senior vice president of student and organizational success at Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College, has been named president of Lone Star College-North Harris, in Texas.
- Dennis Rittle, provost and executive vice president of learning at Ozarka College, in Arkansas, has been selected as president of Cowley College, in Kansas.
- Jean Shankweiler, dean of the natural sciences division at El Camino College, in California, has been promoted to vice president of academic affairs there.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading