July 10, 2015
- M. Brian Blake, vice provost for academic affairs and dean of the University of Miami Graduate School, in Florida, has been appointed provost and executive vice president for academic affairs at Drexel University, in Pennsylvania.
- Lisa M. Dolling, dean of the College of Arts and Letters and associate professor of philosophy at Stevens Institute of Technology, in New Jersey, has been named provost, vice president for academic affairs and professor of philosophy at Manhattanville College, in New York.
- Gregory L. Fenves, provost and executive vice president at the University of Texas at Austin, has been selected as president there.
- Doreen M. Larson, president of Pierpont Community and Technical College, in West Virginia, has been chosen as president of Edison Community College, in Ohio.
- Melanie L. Perreault, associate provost and professor of history at Salisbury University, in Maryland, has been named provost and vice president for academic affairs at State University of New York College at Buffalo.
- Scott Ralls, president of the North Carolina Community College System, has been selected as president of Northern Virginia Community College.
- Dean E. Sprinkle, senior vice president for instruction at Wilkes Community College, in North Carolina, has been chosen as president of Wytheville Community College, in Virginia.
- David Starrett, dean for academic information services and professor of biology at Southeast Missouri State University, has been appointed provost of Columbia College, in Missouri.
- Elissa Tenny, provost and senior vice president of academic affairs at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, has been promoted to president there.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading