July 30, 2015
- Benjamin Ola. Akande, professor of economics and dean of the George Herbert Walker School of Business and Technology at Webster University, in Missouri, has been chosen as president of Westminster College, also in Missouri.
- Hilary Beckles, principal of the Cave Hill Campus of the University of the West Indies, in Jamaica, has been selected as the university's vice chancellor.
- John M. Beehler, dean of the School of Business at Robert Morris University, in Pennsylvania, has been named president of Jacksonville State University, in Alabama.
- Leah Bornstein, president of Coconino Community College, in Arizona, has been named president of Aims Community College, in Colorado.
- Steven Dew, associate dean and professor of engineering at the University of Alberta, has been promoted to provost and vice president (academic) there.
- Robin Dummer, interim president of Simpson University, in California, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Robert Hoar, associate vice chancellor for academic affairs at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, has been appointed as provost and academic vice chancellor at Montana State University-Billings.
- Kathy Ogren, dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and associate provost at University of Redlands, in California, has been promoted to provost there.
- David E. Rogers, director of institutional research and planning at Onondaga Community College, part of the State University of New York, has been named president of SUNY's Morrisville State College.
- Marwan A. Wafa, vice chancellor and dean of Indiana University-Purdue University Columbus, has been named chancellor of Pennsylvania State University's Worthington Scranton campus.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading