September 11, 2015
- Andrew V. Abela, dean of the School of Business and Economics at Catholic University of America, in Washington, D.C., has been promoted to provost there.
- Guy Bell, former president of Brown Mackie Colleges, in Cincinnati, has been selected as president and chief operating officer of Concorde Career Colleges, in Missouri.
- Barbara A. Bichelmeyer, executive associate vice president for university academic affairs at Indiana University at Bloomington, has been appointed executive vice chancellor and provost at the University of Missouri at Kansas City.
- DeWayne Frazier, associate vice president for academic affairs and dean of the graduate school at Campbellsville University, in Kentucky, has been appointed vice president for academic affairs at Iowa Wesleyan University.
- Willie D. Larkin, chief of staff to the president of Morgan State University, in Maryland, has been appointed president of Grambling State University, in Louisiana.
- Amanda K. Lee, interim president of Cape Fear Community College, in North Carolina, has been selected for the job on a permanent basis.
- Yi Li, dean of the College of Science and Mathematics at Wright State University, in Ohio, has been named provost and vice president for academic affairs at California State University-Northridge.
- Kimberly Perry, superintendent/president of the Butte-Glenn Community College District, in California, has been chosen as president of Bellingham Technical College, in Washington.
- Mary Lou Retelle, interim president of Anna Maria College, in Massachusetts, has been named to the position on a permanent basis.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading