October 13, 2015
- Hassan Rashid Al-Derham, vice president for research at Qatar University, has been promoted to president there.
- Stuart R. Bell, executive vice president and provost at Louisiana State University, has been chosen as president of the University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa.
- Kurt D. Dykstra, mayor of Holland, Mich., has been appointed president of Trinity Christian College, in Illinois.
- Thomas C. Katsouleas, dean of engineering at Duke University, in North Carolina, has been named executive vice president and provost at the University of Virginia.
- Stephen R. Morgan, executive vice president and treasurer at Westminster College, in Utah, has been promoted to president there.
- Al Panu, senior vice president for university affairs at the University of North Georgia, has been chosen as chancellor of the University of South Carolina at Beaufort.
- Nasser H. Paydar, executive vice chancellor and chief academic officer at Indiana University-Purdue University-Indianapolis, has been selected as chancellor there.
- Douglas M. Scheidt, dean of the School of Education and Human Services at the State University of New York College at Brockport, has been appointed provost and vice president for academic affairs at the State University of New York at Canton.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading