October 22, 2015
- Christopher A. Capuano, provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Fairleigh Dickinson University, in New Jersey, has been chosen as president there.
- James Coleman, dean of the College of Humanities and Sciences at Virginia Commonwealth University, has been selected as provost at Northern Arizona University.
- Glen S. LeRoy, dean and a professor at the College of Architecture and Design at Lawrence Technological University, in Michigan, has been named president of Boston Architectural College.
- Mary McDonough, vice president for academic affairs at Berkeley College's White Plains campus, in New York, has been appointed as provost at Berkeley College.
- Judy C. Miner, president of Foothill College, in California, has been promoted to chancellor of Foothill-De Anza Community College District, also in California.
- Sam Minner, provost and vice president for academic affairs at Radford University, in Virginia, has been chosen as president of New Mexico Highlands University.
- Feleccia Moore-Davis, vice president for instruction at Lone Star College-CyFair, in Texas, has been selected as provost at Tallahassee Community College, in Florida.
- Brian Schmidt, Distinguished Professor of Astronomy at Australian National University, has been appointed vice chancellor there.
- James C. White II, vice president for academic affairs and dean of faculty at Washington & Jefferson College, in Pennsylvania, has been chosen as provost at Southern Vermont College.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading