November 10, 2015
- Francis J. Felser, executive vice president and chief administrative officer at Bryant & Stratton College, in New York, has been promoted to president and chief executive officer there.
- David Gómez, interim president of Hostos Community College, in New York, has been appointed to the job on a permanent basis.
- Jacqueline Huntoon, dean of the graduate school at Michigan Technological University, has been named provost and vice president for academic affairs there.
- Brooks A. Keel, president of Georgia Southern University, has been selected as president of Georgia Regents University.
- Michael I. Kotlikoff, Austin O. Hooey Dean of Veterinary Medicine at Cornell University, in New York, has been chosen as provost there.
- Katricia Pierson, assistant vice president for academic affairs at East Central University, in Oklahoma, has been promoted to provost and vice president for academic affairs there.
- Brian C. Ralph, vice president for enrollment management at Queens University of Charlotte, in North Carolina, has been selected as president of William Peace University, also in North Carolina.
- Steven Simpson, chief academic officer at Baker College of Jackson, in Michigan, has been promoted to president there.
- Peter Stoicheff, dean of the College of Arts and Science at the University of Saskatchewan, has been chosen as president there.
- Paul Vogt, head of the public service in Manitoba, Canada, has been named president and CEO of Red River College, also in Manitoba.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading