November 30, 2015
- Travis Allen, interim chancellor of Argosy University, in California, has been chosen as president and chief executive officer of Trident University, in California.
- David Lee, dean of the Potter College of Arts & Letters at Western Kentucky University, has been promoted to provost and vice president for academic affairs there.
- Thomas LoBasso, interim president at Daytona State College, in Florida, has been appointed to the job on a permanent basis.
- John V. McClusky, associate vice president for academic affairs at Texas Lutheran University, has been named provost at Blackburn College, in Illinois.
- Mark McPhail, dean of the College of Arts and Communication at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, has become executive vice chancellor for academic affairs at Indiana University-Northwest.
- Gerard O’Sullivan, vice president for academic affairs and professor of English and theological studies at Neumann University, in Pennsylvania, has been appointed provost and vice president for academic affairs at Saint Peter’s University, in New Jersey.
- Paul Stumb, dean of the Labry School of Science, Technology and Business at Cumberland University, in Tennessee, has been promoted to president there.
- Carlos Vargas-Aburto, acting president at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, has been selected as president of Southeast Missouri State University.
- Lois A. Wims, dean of the College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences at the Community College of Rhode Island, has been chosen as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Worcester State University, in Massachusetts.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading