December 17, 2015
- Kellie H. Bean, provost and dean of academic affairs at Lyndon State College, in Vermont, has been chosen as dean of academic affairs at Hartwick College, in New York.
- M. Christopher Brown II, former president of Alcorn State University, in Mississippi, has been named executive vice president for academic affairs and provost at Southern University at Baton Rouge.
- Ty J. Handy, president of Northwest Florida State College, has been appointed president of Jefferson Community and Technical College, in Kentucky.
- Dorothy Horrell, former president and CEO of the Bonfils-Stanton Foundation and former president of the Colorado Community Colleges system, has been chosen as chancellor of the University of Colorado Denver.
- Thomas M. Mitzel, dean of faculty and vice president of academic affairs at Trinity College, in Connecticut, has been chosen as president of Dickinson State University, in North Dakota.
- Judith Petts, pro vice chancellor for research and enterprise at the University of Southampton, in Britain, has been selected as vice chancellor at Plymouth University, also in Britain.
- Tamara Rodenberg, vice president of advancement at Texas Christian University's Brite Divinity School, has been appointed president of Bethany College, in West Virginia.
- Colleen Smith, district senior vice president of academic affairs at Collin College, in Texas, has been selected as president of Coconino Community College, in Arizona.
- Matt Wood, interim president of White Mountains Community College, in New Hampshire, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading