December 22, 2015
- T.J. Arant, interim chief academic officer at York College of Pennsylvania, has been selected as senior vice president for academic and student affairs and provost at Georgia Gwinnett College.
- Ana Mari Cauce, interim president of the University of Washington, has been appointed to the job on a permanent basis.
- Robert Clark, senior vice president for research and dean of the Hajim School of Engineering and Applied Sciences at the University of Rochester, in New York, has been chosen as provost there.
- Roberta Cordano, vice president of programs for the Amherst H. Wilder Foundation, in Minnesota, has been chosen as president of Gallaudet University, in Washington, D.C.
- Harold Nolte, interim president of Dodge City Community College, in Kansas, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Jonathan Peri, vice president of Neumann University, in Pennsylvania, has been chosen as president of Manor College, also in Pennsylvania.
- Gary R. Roberts, dean emeritus and Gerald L. Bepko Professor of Law of the McKinney School of Law at Indiana University in Indianapolis, has been appointed as president of Bradley University, in Illinois.
- Michael Rooke, dean of academic affairs at Tunxis Community College, in Connecticut, has been selected as president of Northwestern Connecticut Community College.
- Justina M. Sapna, principal investigator and project director for Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College and Career Training at Delaware Technical Community College, has been promoted to vice president for academic affairs there.
- David M. Steele-Figueredo, dean of San Jose State University’s Lucas College & Graduate School of Business, in California, has been chosen as president of Woodbury University, also in California.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading