January 21, 2016
- Charlotte Borst, vice president for academic affairs and dean of faculty at Whittier College, in California, has been chosen as president of the College of Idaho.
- Kenneth G. Gormley, dean of the law school at Duquesne University, in Pennsylvania, has been selected as president there.
- Stephen Greiner, president and CEO of Hazard Community and Technical College, in Kentucky, has been named president of West Liberty University, in West Virginia.
- Michael Lacourse, dean of the College of Health Sciences at Sam Houston State University, in Texas, has been appointed as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Dixie State University, in Utah.
- Ryan McCall, vice president of academic affairs at Southern State Community College, in Ohio, has been chosen as president of Marion Technical College, also in Ohio.
- Stanley Sidor, president of South Piedmont Community College, in North Carolina, has been selected as president of Lake Sumter State College, in Florida.
- Jeffrey S. Vitter, provost, executive vice chancellor and Roy A. Roberts Distinguished Professor at the University of Kansas, has been appointed chancellor of the University of Mississippi.
- Burton J. Webb, vice president for academic affairs at Northwest Nazarene University, in Idaho, has been appointed president of the University of Pikeville, in Kentucky.
- Julie Wollman, president of Edinboro University of Pennsylvania, has been named president of Widener University, also in Pennsylvania.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading