February 12, 2016
- Holly Ayers, director of institutional effectiveness at Arkansas State University-Newport, has been promoted to vice chancellor for academic affairs there.
- Larry A. Ferguson, vice chancellor of economic development and workforce solutions and interim vice chancellor of academic affairs at the Kentucky Community and Technical College System, has been chosen as president of Bevill State Community College, in Alabama.
- Brenda Kays, president of Stanly Community College, in North Carolina, has been selected as president of Kilgore College, in Texas.
- Richard Koubek, interim executive vice president and provost at Louisiana State University at Baton Rouge, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Sally McRorie, interim provost at Florida State University, has been named provost and executive vice president for academic affairs there.
- Mary-Rita Moore, interim president of Triton College, in Illinois, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Ian Neuhard, president of the Kent Campus/Cecil Center of Florida State College at Jacksonville, has been appointed provost/vice president for academic affairs at the college.
- The Reverend John A. Nunes, Emil and Elfriede Jochum Chair at Valparaiso University, in Indiana, has been appointed president of Concordia College-New York Board of Regents.
- Jennifer Spielvogel, vice president of evidence and inquiry at Cuyahoga Community College, in Ohio, has been named president of Lake Michigan College, in Michigan.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading