February 23, 2016
- James F. Conneely, senior consultant at Keeling & Associates and former president of Notre Dame University of Maryland, has been chosen as president of the University of Maine at Augusta.
- Melanie Corn, provost and senior vice president of academic affairs at California College of the Arts, has been appointed president of Columbus College of Art & Design, in Ohio.
- Alexander Enyedi, former dean of the College of Arts and Sciences and professor of biological sciences at Western Michigan University, has been selected as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Humboldt State University, in California.
- Greg Gunderson, vice president and chief financial officer of Webster University, in Missouri, has been chosen as president of Park University, also in Missouri.
- Meghan Hughes, former president of Year Up Providence and a professor of art history, has been named president of the Community College of Rhode Island.
- Harvey Kesselman, interim president of Stockton University, in New Jersey, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
- Jacqueline Muldoon, interim provost at Trent University, in Ontario, Canada, has been named provost and vice president academic there.
- Kim E. Schatzel, interim president, provost and executive vice president of academic and student affairs at Eastern Michigan University, has been chosen as president of Towson University, in Maryland.
- Michael R. Wick, associate vice chancellor for academic affairs and dean of graduate studies at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, has been appointed as provost and dean of faculty at St. Mary’s College of Maryland.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading