March 8, 2016
- Liz Barnes, deputy vice chancellor at Sheffield Hallam University, in Britain, has been chosen as vice chancellor of Staffordshire University, also in Britain.
- James F. Birge, president of Franklin Pierce University, in New Hampshire, has been appointed president of Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts.
- Damian Fernandez, CEO and head of school at the Ethical Culture Fieldston School, in New York, has been named chancellor of Pennsylvania State University at Abington.
- Clinton E. Gabbard, vice president of student services at Lake Michigan College, in Michigan, has been selected as president of McHenry County College, in Illinois.
- Michael Geisler, vice president for risk and compliance, professor of German, and former vice president for the Language Schools at Middlebury College, in Vermont, has been named president of Manhattanville College, in New York.
- Brian O. Hemphill, president of West Virginia State University, has been appointed president of Radford University, in Virginia.
- Ronald D. Liebowitz, former president of Middlebury College, in Vermont, has been chosen as president of Brandeis University, in Massachusetts.
- Laurie Nichols, provost and executive vice president for academic affairs at South Dakota State University, has been named president of the University of Wyoming.
- David Wippman, the William S. Pattee Professor of Law and dean of the University of Minnesota Law School, has been selected as president of Hamilton College, in New York.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading