March 15, 2016
- Augustine (Austin) O. Agho, dean of the School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, has been selected as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Old Dominion University, in Virginia.
- David W. Andrews, professor and dean of the School of Education at Johns Hopkins University, in Maryland, has been named president of National University, in California.
- Wendy Cukier, vice president research and innovation at Ryerson University, in Ontario, has been chosen as president and vice chancellor at Brock University, also in Ontario.
- Bart Daig, chief operating officer of the Baker College System, in Michigan, has been named president and CEO there.
- Brian Jersky, dean of the College of Science at California State Polytechnic University at Pomona, has been selected as provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at California State University at Long Beach.
- Sue J. Mattison, dean of the College of Professional Studies at the University of Wisconsin at Green Bay, has been appointed provost at Drake University, in Iowa.
- Alzada J. Tipton, senior vice president for academic affairs and dean of the faculty at Elmhurst College, in Illinois, has been chosen as provost and dean of the faculty at Whitman College, in Washington.
- Aaron Tyler, interim provost and vice president for academic affairs at St. Mary's University, in Texas, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading