March 18, 2016
- David W. Andrews, dean and professor of Johns Hopkins University School of Education, in Maryland, has been named president of National University, in California.
- Ronald Chesbrough, president of St. Charles Community College, in Missouri, has been selected as president of Cazenovia College, in New York.
- Steven C. Currall, senior adviser for strategic projects and initiatives at the University of California at Davis, has been appointed vice president for academic affairs and provost at Southern Methodist University.
- Jorge G. Gonzalez, vice president for academic affairs and dean of the college at Occidental College, in California, has been named president of Kalamazoo College, in Michigan.
- Donna Imhoff, president of the Allegheny campus of Community College of Allegheny County, in Pennsylvania, has been chosen as president of Cuyahoga Community College's Western Campus, in Ohio.
- John N. Short, CEO and dean of the University of Wisconsin-Fond du Lac, has been named president of the University of Maine at Fort Kent.
- Maurie McInnis, vice provost for academic affairs and professor of art history at the University of Virginia, has been appointed as executive vice president and provost of the University of Texas at Austin.
- Leslie Pafford, regional director of clinical operations at the Walgreens Healthcare Clinic, in Texas, has been selected as president of Chamberlain College's Houston campus.
- Carmen Wilson, chief executive officer and dean at the University of Wisconsin-Rock County, has been chosen as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Dickinson State University, in North Dakota.
Read more by
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading