March 24, 2016
- Elizabeth Burns, interim provost of Marygrove College, in Michigan, has been selected as president there.
- Paul Lowell Haines, a partner at the law firm Faegre Baker Daniels, in Indiana, has been appointed president of Taylor University, also in Indiana.
- Lisa Larson, vice president for academic and student affairs at Hennepin Technical College, in Minnesota, has been chosen as president of Eastern Maine Community College.
- Melvin L. Oliver, executive dean of the College of Letters and Science at the University of California at Santa Barbara, has been named president of Pitzer College, also in California.
- Paul Parnell, president of Norco College, in California, has been selected as chancellor of the State Center Community College District, also in California.
- Lewis Reich, interim president of Southern College of Optometry, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Kathy Brittain Richardson, provost and professor of communication at Berry College, in Georgia, has been chosen as president of Westminster College, in Pennsylvania.
- John N. Short, CEO and dean of the University of Wisconsin-Fond du Lac, has been appointed as president of the University of Maine at Fort Kent.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading