April 7, 2016
- Mark O'Connell, interim president of Kellogg Community College, in Michigan, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Mary A. Papazian, president of Southern Connecticut State University, has been chosen as president of San Jose State University, in California.
- John H. Pearson, associate vice president of academic affairs at Stetson University, in Florida, has been appointed as provost of Point Park University, in Pennsylvania.
- Robin Pollard, deputy vice chancellor of the University of Central Lancashire, in Britain, has been named vice chancellor of Lincoln University, in New Zealand.
- Kevin Pollock, president of St. Clair County Community College, in Michigan, has been selected as president of Montgomery County Community College, in Pennsylvania.
- Judy K. Sakaki, vice president for student affairs in the University of California Office of the President, has been chosen as president of Sonoma State University, also in California.
- Marilyn Sheerer, interim provost and vice chancellor of academic affairs at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, has been appointed to the job on a permanent basis.
- Nancy Targett, acting president of the University of Delaware, has been selected as provost and vice president for academic affairs at the University of New Hampshire.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading