April 12, 2016
- Debra Bean, provost of National University, in California, has been selected as president of John F. Kennedy University, also in California.
- Laura Casamento, executive vice president and chief advancement officer at Utica College, in New York, has been appointed president there.
- John Yukio Gotanda, Arthur J. Kania Dean of the Charles Widger School of Law at Villanova University, in Pennsylvania, has been selected as president of Hawaii Pacific University.
- Elizabeth L. Paul, executive vice president and provost at Stetson University, in Florida, has been chosen as president of Capital University, in Ohio.
- James M. Smith, president of Northern State University, in South Dakota, has been selected as president of Eastern Michigan University.
- Marc Tessier-Lavigne, president of Rockefeller University, in New York, has been named president of Stanford University, in California.
- Calvin Troup, associate professor and director of the rhetoric Ph.D. program at Duquesne University, in Pennsylvania, has been chosen as president of Geneva College, also in Pennsylvania.
- Elizabeth MacLeod Walls, dean of University College at Nebraska Wesleyan University, has been selected as president of William Jewell College, in Missouri.
- David Yellen, dean and professor of law at the Loyola University Chicago School of Law, in Illinois, has been appointed president of Marist College, in New York.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading