April 29, 2016
- William C. Dudley, provost and professor of philosophy at Williams College, in Massachusetts, has been chosen as president of Washington and Lee University, in Virginia.
- David P. Haney, vice president for academic affairs at Emory & Henry College, in Virginia, has been named president of Centenary College, in New Jersey.
- Julia Jasken, associate provost at McDaniel College, in Maryland, has been promoted to provost and dean of the faculty there.
- Paula Johnson, chief of the Division of Women’s Health at Harvard Medical School, in Massachusetts, has been selected as president of Wellesley College, also in Massachusetts.
- Cheryl Marshall, president of Crafton Hills College, in California, has been named chancellor of North Orange County Community College District, also in California.
- Ronald Nowaczyk, provost and vice president for academic affairs at Clarion University, in Pennsylvania, has been chosen as president of Frostburg State University, in Maryland.
- Troy D. Paino, president of Truman State University, in Missouri, has been appointed president of the University of Mary Washington, in Virginia.
- Brian D. Posler, provost and dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at Baker University, in Kansas, has been named president of Lake Erie College, in Ohio.
- Troy VanAken, president of Thiel College, in Pennsylvania, has been appointed as president of Elmhurst College, in Illinois.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
- New presidents or provosts: Bristol FAU Frostburg John Wood Trent Upper Iowa Wheaton
- New presidents provosts: Columbia Chicago McDaniel NCCU Southern Miss Southwestern UC-Denver USciences UT-Arlington
- New presidents or provosts: Bowdoin BYU-Idaho Franklin Hawaii Liberty National Louis Shippensburg Touro-Nevada
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading