May 3, 2016
- Sandra L. Boham, interim president of Salish Kootenai College, in Montana, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Alberto J. F. Cardelle, dean of the College of Health Sciences at East Stroudsburg University, in Pennsylvania, has been named provost and vice president for academic affairs at Fitchburg State University.
- Gregory P. Crawford, professor of physics and vice president and associate provost at the University of Notre Dame, in Indiana, has been chosen as president of Miami University, in Ohio.
- Rodney Ellis, a consultant and former chancellor of Central Louisiana Technical Community College, has been appointed chancellor of Southern University Shreveport, also in Louisiana.
- Susan Elrod, interim provost and vice president for academic affairs at California State University at Chico, has been selected as provost and executive vice chancellor for academic affairs at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater.
- Eric Fulcomer, vice president for enrollment management at Rockford University, in Illinois, has been appointed president there.
- Sally Mapstone, currently pro vice chancellor for education at the University of Oxford, in Britain, has been chosen as principal of the University of St. Andrews, in Scotland.
- Vic Morgan, interim president of the University of Houston-Victoria, in Texas, has been promoted to the job on a permanent basis.
- Stephen Wells, president of the Desert Research Institute, in Nevada, has been appointed president of New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading