June 10, 2016
- Craig Barton, professor of architecture and urban design and director of the Design School at the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts at Arizona State University, has been chosen to be provost and senior vice president of academic affairs the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, in Illinois.
- James Timothy Cloyd, president of Hendrix College, in Arkansas, has been appointed president of Drury University, in Missouri.
- Katherine Fleming, deputy provost and vice chancellor (Europe) at New York University, has been selected to be provost there.
- Ronnie D. Green, vice president for agriculture and natural resources at the University of Nebraska and interim senior vice chancellor for academic affairs at the university's Lincoln campus, has been named chancellor at Nebraska-Lincoln.
- M. Annette Haggray, vice president for academic affairs at Harford Community College, in Maryland, has been chosen to be provost of Northern Virginia Community College's Alexandria campus.
- Pamela Tipton Hilbert, president and chief executive officer at Robeson Community College, in North Carolina, has been appointed provost of Northern Virginia Community College’s Annandale campus.
- Peter D. King, associate provost for academic affairs at Francis Marion University, in South Carolina, has been promoted to provost there.
- Sabah Randhawa, provost and executive vice president at Oregon State University, has been named president of Western Washington University.
- Carl A. Stockton, provost and vice president for academic affairs at the University of Houston-Clear Lake, has been chosen to be chancellor of Auburn University at Montgomery.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading