June 16, 2016
- Charlene S. Aaron, assistant professor at Illinois State University’s Mennonite College of Nursing, has been selected as chancellor at St. John's College of Nursing, also in Illinois.
- Jennifer Lindon, dean of occupational technologies/workforce solutions at Hazard Community and Technical College, in Kentucky, has been promoted to president there.
- Anne McCall, dean of the Harpur College of Arts and Sciences at the State University of New York at Binghamton, has been appointed provost and senior vice president of academic affairs at Xavier University of Louisiana.
- Charlie McCormick, provost and vice president for academic affairs at Schreiner University, in Texas, has been promoted to president there.
- Shouan Pan, president of Mesa Community College, in Arizona, has been appointed president of the Seattle Community Colleges system.
- Hamid Shirvani, former chancellor of the North Dakota University System, has been named president of Briar Cliff University, in Iowa.
- Lee Skinkle, associate provost at Belhaven University, in Mississippi, has been chosen as provost at Southwest Baptist University, in Missouri.
- Timothy L. Smith, provost of Anderson University, in South Carolina, has been appointed president of the University of Mobile, in Alabama.
- Samia Yaqub, interim superintendent/president of Butte College, in California, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading