June 23, 2016
- Virginia Arthur, provost at Metropolitan State University, in Minnesota, has been selected as president there.
- Frank M. Buscher, vice president of academics and student life at Christian Brothers University, in Tennessee, has been chosen as vice president for academic affairs at Aurora University, in Illinois.
- J. Paul Dangerfield, executive director and dean of the Vancouver campus of the New York Institute of Technology, has been appointed president and vice chancellor of Capilano University, in British Columbia.
- Bobby Hall, executive vice president and provost at Wayland Baptist University, in Texas, has been promoted to president there.
- Faith Hensrud, provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs at the University of Wisconsin-Superior, has been named president of Bemidji State University and Northwest Technical College, in Minnesota.
- Krista Newkirk, chief of staff at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, has been named president of Converse College, in South Carolina.
- Kevin Railey, associate provost and dean of the Graduate School at the State University of New York College at Buffalo, has been chosen as provost of St. John Fisher College, also in New York.
- Debra Thatcher, research fellow and former interim president of the State University of New York at Cobleskill, has been selected as president of Umpqua Community College, in Oregon.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading