June 30, 2016
- Richard Bailey Jr., dean of students at the School of Advanced Air and Space Studies, has been chosen as president of Northern New Mexico College.
- John Cook, vice president of academic affairs at Manchester Community College, in New Hampshire, has been selected as president of Springfield Technical Community College, in Massachusetts.
- William V. Flores, former president of the University of Houston-Downtown, has been appointed president of Antioch University's campus in Santa Barbara, Calif.
- Robert Mohrbacher, vice president of instruction and student services at Big Bend Community College, in Washington, has been chosen as president of Centralia College, also in Washington.
- Nathan Phinney, interim provost at Malone University, in Ohio, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Tracy Pierner, vice president of academic affairs at Henry Ford College, in Michigan, has been selected as president of Blackhawk Technical College, in Wisconsin.
- Cecil P. Staton, interim president of Valdosta State University, in Georgia, has been named chancellor of East Carolina University, in North Carolina.
- Renée T. White, dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at Simmons College, has been appointed provost at Wheaton College, also in Massachusetts.
- Sarah Witte, interim provost at Eastern Oregon University, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading