July 6, 2016
- Anthony Beebe, president of San Diego City College, has been named superintendent/president of Santa Barbara City College.
- Roger W. Davis, associate vice president of instruction and academic services at Rockland Community College, has been appointed executive vice president and provost at Community College of Beaver County, in Pennsylvania.
- Maria Harper-Marinick, executive vice chancellor and provost at the Maricopa Community College District, in Arizona, has been selected as chancellor there.
- Adam Hutchison, associate vice chancellor and chief academic officer at Texas State Technical College's Waco campus, has been promoted to provost there.
- Richard P. Lifton, Sterling Professor of Genetics and chair of the department of genetics at Yale University, in Connecticut, has been appointed president of Rockefeller University, in New York.
- Robert K. Nye, vice president for academic affairs at Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology, in Pennsylvania, has been named president of Finger Lakes Community College, in New York.
- ReBecca Koenig Roloff, president and chief executive officer of the YWCA of Minneapolis, in Minnesota, has been chosen as president of St. Catherine University, also in Minnesota.
- Ben R. Sells, former vice president for university advancement at Taylor University, in Indiana, has been selected as president of Ouachita Baptist University, in Arkansas.
- Gillian Small, vice chancellor for research at the City University of New York System, has been appointed university provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Fairleigh Dickinson University, in New Jersey.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading