July 26, 2016
- Judith L. Bonner, former president of the University of Alabama, has been appointed provost and executive vice president at Mississippi State University.
- Austin A. Lane, executive vice chancellor of Lone Star College, in Texas, has been chosen as president of Texas Southern University.
- Donna M. Loraine, chief academic officer and provost of DeVry University, in Illinois, has been named president of Carrington College, also in Illinois.
- Daniel Lufkin, vice president for student affairs at Thomas Nelson Community College, in Virginia, has been selected as president of Paul D. Camp Community College, also in Virginia.
- Forest Mahan, vice president for academic affairs and student services at Northeastern Technical College, in South Carolina, has been appointed president of Aiken Technical College, also in South Carolina.
- William N. Ruud, president of the University of Northern Iowa, has been selected as president of Marietta College, in Ohio.
- Michael A. Scaperlanda, the Gene and Elaine Edwards Family Chair in Law and professor of law at the University of Oklahoma, has been named president of St. Gregory's University, also in Oklahoma.
- Will Smith, vice president for external relations at LaGrange College, in Georgia, has been chosen as president of Bethany College, in Kansas.
- Susan Traverso, provost and senior vice president at Elizabethtown College, in Pennsylvania, has been selected as president of Thiel College, also in Pennsylvania.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading