August 4, 2016
- Chris Breitmeyer, vice president for academic and student affairs at St. Charles Community College, in Missouri, has been named president of Clatsop Community College, in Oregon.
- Rae Linda Brown, associate provost for undergraduate education at Loyola Marymount University, in California, has been appointed provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at Pacific Lutheran University, in Washington.
- Aidan Byrne, chief executive officer of the Australian Research Council, has been chosen as provost of the University of Queensland.
- Fernando P. Delgado, vice chancellor for academic affairs and provost at the University of Wisconsin River Falls, has been selected as executive vice chancellor for academic affairs at the University of Minnesota Duluth.
- Sharon Y. Hart, president of Northern Marianas College, has been named president of Rochester Institute of Technology Kosovo.
- Richard MacLennan, president of Garrett College, in Maryland, has been chosen as president of North Idaho College.
- Mark Poarch, executive vice president at Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute, in North Carolina, has been promoted to president there.
- Andrew Rogerson, provost and vice president of academic affairs at Sonoma State University, in California, has been appointed chancellor at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
- H. Fred Walker, dean of the College of Applied Science and Technology at Rochester Institute of Technology, in New York, has been selected as president of Edinboro University of Pennsylvania.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading