August 15, 2016
- Laura C. Barnard, professor and paralegal program director at Lakeland Community College, in Ohio, has been promoted to executive vice president and provost there.
- Linda Flaherty-Goldsmith, a consultant with Human Rights First, in Washington, D.C., has been selected as president of Birmingham-Southern College.
- T. Hampton Hopkins, dean of student affairs and enrollment management at Carolinas College of Health Sciences, has been promoted to president there.
- Linda Lujan, new ventures officer at the Maricopa County Community College District, in Arizona, has been appointed president of Lamar Community College, in Colorado.
- Jamillah Moore, vice chancellor for educational services and planning at the San Mateo County Community College District, in California, has been selected as president of Cañada College, also in California.
- Santa Ono, president of the University of Cincinnati, in Ohio, has been chosen as president and vice chancellor of the University of British Columbia.
- Christina Sax, associate provost and dean of academic outreach and innovation at Shippensburg University, in Pennsylvania, has been selected as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Maryland University of Integrative Health.
- Lillian Schumacher, vice president of academic affairs and interim president at Tiffin University, in Ohio, has been named president there.
- Donald L. Tuski, president of Maine College of Art, has been chosen as president of Pacific Northwest College of Art, in Oregon.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
- New Presidents or Provosts: Anne Arundel Ingram Technical Lakeland Northern Arizona Peninsula Westminster
- New presidents or provosts: Ga. Southern JWU-Denver MassBay NCCC System North Georgia Ryerson Shawnee Southern Arkansas Wayne
- New presidents or provosts: Arkansas Tech Juniata MUSC NC Arts NMU Shoreline SJSU Texas Woman's
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading