August 18, 2016
- Kate Miller, dean of the College of Geosciences at Texas A&M University, has been chosen as provost and vice president for academic affairs at the University of Wyoming.
- Kim Mooney, provost and vice president for academic affairs at Franklin Pierce University, in New Hampshire, has been promoted to president there.
- Christophe Pierre, vice president for academic affairs at the University of Illinois, has been selected as provost and vice president for academic affairs at Stevens Institute of Technology, in New Jersey.
- Monica J. Posey, interim president of Cincinnati State Technical and Community College, in Ohio, has been appointed to the job on a permanent basis.
- Karan Powell, executive vice president and provost at the American Public University System, has been named president and CEO there.
- Diana Rodriguez, vice president of student services at Las Positas College, in California, has been selected as president of San Bernardino Valley College, also in California.
- Linda Schott, president of the University of Maine at Presque Isle, has been named president of Southern Oregon University.
- Joseph Carson Spooner, dean of Jonathan Edwards College at Yale University, in Connecticut, has been appointed president of Ferrum College, in Virginia.
- Wei Zhou, vice president of instruction at Cuyamaca College, in California, has been chosen as president of Crafton Hills College, also in California.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
- New Presidents or Provosts: Allan Hancock Fresno State CSUMB Cowley GateWay Indiana Wesleyan Rochester Wofford
- New presidents provosts Berkeley City Crafton Hills Judson La. Tech Marietta Memphis Merritt Tampa
- New presidents or provosts: Centenary Elmhurst Frostburg Lake Erie Mary Washington McDaniel Orange W&L Wellesley
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading