September 7, 2016
- Cara Carmichael Aitchison, vice chancellor of the University of St. Mark & St. John, in Britain, has been selected as vice chancellor of Cardiff Metropolitan University, also in Britain.
- Joe Bertolino, president of Lyndon State College, in Vermont, has been appointed president of Southern Connecticut State University.
- Chris Day, pro vice chancellor for the faculty of medical sciences at Newcastle University, in Britain, has been promoted to vice chancellor there.
- Stephen Foster, provost at Texas Chiropractic College, has been promoted to president there.
- Carole S. Goldsmith, president of West Hills College, in California, has been selected as president of Fresno City College, also in California.
- Robert Neely, provost and vice president for academic affairs at Texas Woman’s University, has been appointed as vice chancellor for academic affairs at the University of Maine System.
- Lawrence Schovanec, provost of Texas Tech University, has been named president there.
- James A. Sheppard, provost at Southwestern College, in Kansas, has been chosen as president of Thomas University, in Georgia.
- Helen Tate, associate vice president for academic affairs at Georgia Southwestern State University, has been named provost at Wingate University, in North Carolina.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading