September 28, 2016
- Scott Davidson, deputy vice chancellor at the University of Lincoln, in Britain, has been selected as vice chancellor at Newman University, also in Britain.
- Bruce Walker Ferguson, professor of practice of engineering systems and management and head of the Institute Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, in Abu Dhabi, has been appointed president of American University of Iraq, Sulaimani.
- Fernando Figueroa, vice chancellor for educational policy at the Dallas County Community College District, in Texas, has been chosen as president of Gateway Community and Technical College, in Kentucky.
- Richard J. Gallot Jr., former state senator and representative in Louisiana, has been named president of Grambling State University, also in Louisiana.
- Joseph L. Jones, visiting professor of political science at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, has been appointed president of Arkansas Baptist College.
- Drew Nelson, dean of liberal arts and sciences at Alvin Community College, in Texas, has been named provost of the Boone campus of Des Moines Area Community College.
- Terry Parker, provost and executive vice president of the Colorado School of Mines, has been selected as provost at Florida Polytechnic University.
- Donald Sweeting, president of the Reformed Theological Seminary, in Florida, and a trustee of Colorado Christian University, has been appointed president of Colorado Christian.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
- New president provosts Bethel Cape Breton Emory Henderson Kansas Wesleyan La. Delta Wabash Yale
- New presidents or provosts: Andrews CWU Kansas Laredo Nassau North Arkansas Rhode Island USFSP West Va. State
- New presidents or provosts: Briar Cliff Butte Hazard Mobile St. John's Schreiner Seattle Southwest Baptist Xavier
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading