October 11, 2016
- Michael A. Bernstein, John Christie Barr Professor of History and Economics and provost at Tulane University, in Louisiana, has been selected as provost and senior vice president for academic affairs at the State University of New York at Stony Brook.
- Robin Forman, dean of Emory College of Arts and Sciences and Asa Griggs Candler Professor of Mathematics at Emory University, in Georgia, has been appointed senior vice president for academic affairs and provost at Tulane University, in Louisiana.
- Alicia B. Harvey-Smith, president and CEO of River Valley Community College, in New Hampshire, has been selected as executive vice chancellor at Lone Star College, in Texas.
- Melik Peter Khoury, interim president of Unity College, in Maine, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Jerry King, vice president of instruction and interim president at Trinity Valley Community College, in Texas, has been named president there on a permanent basis.
- Peter Linden, senior academic dean of career and technical education at Joliet Junior College, in Illinois, has been selected as president of Ivy Tech Community College’s Michigan City campus, in Indiana.
- Michael A. Nealon, vice president of instruction at Washtenaw Community College, in Michigan, has been chosen as vice president of academic affairs at Henry Ford Community College, also in Michigan.
- Anton Reece, associate vice provost for academic affairs and director of the Student Success Center at the University of Tennessee at Knoxville, has been appointed president of West Kentucky Community and Technical College.
- Walter V. Wendler, chancellor emeritus of Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, has been named president of West Texas A&M University.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading