October 18, 2016
- Stephen Barrows, program coordinator of the economics department at Aquinas College, in Michigan, has been appointed executive vice president, provost and dean of faculty there.
- Shantanu Bose, general manager of strategy and program development at DeVry University, has been promoted to provost and vice president of academic excellence there.
- Kandi Deitemeyer, president of College of the Albemarle, in North Carolina, has been chosen as president of Central Piedmont Community College, also in North Carolina.
- Judy Mitchell, interim president of Joliet Junior College, in Illinois, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Janet Morrison, vice provost for students at York University, in Ontario, has been selected as provost and vice president, academic, at Sheridan College, also in Ontario.
- Mary Corliss Pearl, interim dean of the City University of New York’s William E. Macaulay Honors College, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Paul Pitre, dean of Washington State University North Puget Sound at Everett, has been promoted to chancellor there.
- Martha Saunders, provost and executive vice president at the University of West Florida, has been appointed president there.
- Mihaela Tanasescu, acting vice president for academic affairs and chief academic officer at Ashford University, in California, has been chosen as provost, chief academic officer and accreditation liaison officer at Trident International University, also in California.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading