November 23, 2016
- James N. Baldwin, executive vice president and acting president at Excelsior College, in New York, has been appointed president on a permanent basis.
- Keith Carver, executive assistant to the president of the University of Tennessee System, has been selected as chancellor of the University of Tennessee at Martin.
- Kimberly Gold, executive vice president and chief academic officer at Isothermal Community College, in North Carolina, has been named president of Robeson Community College, also in North Carolina.
- Michael A. Mestan, executive vice president and provost at New York Chiropractic College, has been chosen as president there.
- Frederick K. Whitt, founding dean of the Beaver College of Health Sciences at Appalachian State University, in North Carolina, has been named president of Lenoir-Rhyne University, also in North Carolina.
- Matthew J. Wilson, interim president of the University of Akron, in Ohio, has been named to the job on a permanent basis.
- Steve Wrigley, executive vice of administration and interim chancellor of the University System of Georgia, has been named chancellor there.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
- New presidents or provosts: Alberta Buckinghamshire Maysville Rockingham South Asian Southern Vermont UWA Whitman
- New presidents or provosts: Cardiff Fresno Maine Newcastle SCSU Texas Chiro Texas Tech Thomas Wingate
- New presidents or provosts: Brandeis Cornell Daymar MiraCosta Oshkosh Southeastern Wilberforce Winston Salem
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
What Others Are Reading