December 13, 2016
- Mun Y. Choi, provost and executive vice president of the University of Connecticut, has been chosen as president of the University of Missouri System.
- Noelle Cockett, executive vice president and provost at Utah State University, has been selected as president there.
- Houston D. Davis, interim president of Kennesaw State University and former executive vice chancellor and chief academic officer of the University System of Georgia, has been appointed president of the University of Central Arkansas.
- Ray Di Pasquale, president of the Community College of Rhode Island and as the commissioner of higher education in Rhode Island, has been named president of Clinton Community College, part of the State University of New York.
- Jacquelyn S. Fetrow, provost and vice president of academic affairs at the University of Richmond, in Virginia, has been appointed president of Albright College, in Pennsylvania.
- Kevin O’Farrell, associate dean of academic affairs and institutional accreditation at Pasco-Hernando State College, in Florida, has been named provost at the college's Porter Campus.
- Devin Stephenson, president of Big Sandy Community and Technical College, in Kentucky, has been selected as president of Northwest Florida State College.
- Fred E. Wood, chancellor of the University of Minnesota at Crookston, has been appointed chancellor of the Contra Costa Community College District, in California.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading