April 19, 2017
- Carnegie Mellon University: Meg Whitman, president and chief executive officer of Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- Colby College: Joe Biden, the former vice president.
- College of St. Scholastica: Federal Judge Patrick Schiltz.
- Framingham State University: U.S. Representative Seth Moulton; and Jonathan T. M. Reckford, CEO of Habitat for Humanity.
- Furman University: Alexander Stubb, the former prime minister of Finland.
- Guilford Technical Community College: James C. Williamson, president of the North Carolina Community College System.
- Monmouth University: Bobbi Brown, the cosmetics executive; and Joseph M. Rigby, president and chief executive officer of Pepco Holdings Inc.
- Morgan State University: Joe Biden, the former vice president.
- Mount Holyoke College: Dolores Huerta, lifelong social justice organizer and activist.
- New Hampshire Institute of Art: Jane Chu, chair of the National Endowment for the Arts.
- State University of New York at Cobleskill: Christopher P. Gibson, a former member of Congress; and Judith A. St. Leger, vice president for research and science for SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment.
- Susquehanna University: John R. Strangfeld, chairman and CEO of Prudential Financial Inc.
- University of Georgia: Ernie Johnson Jr., host of TNT’s Inside the NBA show; and Marshall Shepherd, director of the atmospheric sciences program at the university.
- University of Puget Sound: Tim Egan, the writer.
Read more by
You may also be interested in...
Today’s News from Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed’s Quick Takes
What Others Are Reading